Although IMM's main activities are oriented towards research and development, Polish law allows the Institute
to provide services unrelated to research, which include, among others:
• systems and devices design in the area of computer technology;
• studies and technical investigations in the area of information technology;
• manufacturing of hardware and software products;
• assembling, testing, and delivering of computer systems both for the domestic market and for export;
• providing services in the area of electronic media;
• conducting professional training courses, both residential and remote, as well as different forms of permanent, life-long education.